Life is an instrument on which you play music for your soul.
This is the story of my greatest consert.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

giving up milano

Today Ive been walking around asking for jobs again. When one of the barowners asked me to write my email on a napkin I realised I will never get a job in milano without being fluent in italian, which I am quite far from being.

Martina seems to want some space of her own, so I think time has come for me to move on. Also this city is fucking expensive! hopefully one day I can return, but for now, Milano is not ready for me, or is it the other way around?

Anyways soon Ill be leaving for Bolzano and Filippo, the next good friend on the list =P After that I guess Switzzerland would be the logical destination.

Other than asking for jobs, ive picked upp drawing! Sketching statues in the antic castle of milan is turning into something of a favourite hobby. I am actually surprised by the quality of my drawings, I was expecting them to come out like stick figures posing like the statues, instead they look...whel better than stick figures at least! Unfortunatly I have no way of uploading pics of them here, that would be really fun otherwise. But you cant get it all I guess =P

No comments:

Post a Comment