Life is an instrument on which you play music for your soul.
This is the story of my greatest consert.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Leaving Bolzano

So, Ive spent about a week in bolzano now, Time to move on.

My body seems to think its a good idea to stay a while longer, got a sore throat, kind of feels like Im gonna catch a cold. But fresh air is good for you, so some hitchhiking will cure me.

Next goal will be Swizzerland and Basel. Will probably not arrive until tomorow, But Im actually looking forward to a rough trip, almost hoping I wont be offered a bed along the way....well, almost that is....

Been reading articles about traveling, contacting people, and a Great Plan for My Life is slowly taking form in my head. After reading the stories of some truly free people, I no longer see the point in living in one place, having realized that anything is possible, as long as you dont let CNN & co. scare you into bed. Time to crush some prejudices imposed by your regular newschanel!
  Well actually, no, Time to go home and prepare to crush some prejudices, my bag is incredibly stupid and also about to break in half.

Basel - bremen - lund - home. Thats the plan for now. Hoping to get out on my next trip within the month. Dont wanna get stuck in swedish winter!

1 comment:

  1. You need to be in Delhi for december 2 so you can be my date for the wedding ;) xx

    ReplyDelete