Life is an instrument on which you play music for your soul.
This is the story of my greatest consert.

Monday, October 4, 2010

words of wisdom!

a late-night update with some words of wisdom ive come to like during my travels. I have no clue who said what, so lets pretend I said it all! just for the fun of it:

"Life is like an instrument, on which you play music for your soul"
 I like this one really much! be shure to play something nice for yourself!


"All problems have a sollution. If something cant be solved, then its by definition not a problem and if it can be solved, well then its not gonna be a problem for long will it?"
Hey dont worry to much now allright? theres no real problems anyway!

hm..the idea was to fill half a page of nice quotes, butright now I cant think of any other..a well, such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment