Life is an instrument on which you play music for your soul.
This is the story of my greatest consert.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Missing stuff!

Its ironical how life sometime teaches you exactly what you dont want to know!

I´ve always wanted to proove to myself that material things just causes trouble for you, and that life is better without it. Now its starting to get cold here in the mountains, and I´m starting to think that my winterclothes would be a lot nicer to have than the shorts I´m carrying around now! and I cant help but thinking that in a month or two when snow starts falling, it would have been pretty rad if my snowboard where just a few thousand killometers further south from where it is now.....

I guess next time im leaving home for a one-week festival in warm country during the summer, I wont forget to pack warm clothes and my snowboard, just in case I end up traveling for a few months longer than planned! haha!

But everything works out fine, it seems that everybody is willing to help me out on my adventure, so I am now in the possession of a very classy suit, a pair of shoes with no holes in them (my previus shoes where more like holes with a littlebit of shoes around them to define where one whole ended and the next started!). I think paulo coelho said something about this whole thing sometime, cant remember his exact words, but something like "when you do what you really whant, deep in your heart, the entire universe works to help you succeed" I´m starting to think that he meant it litteraly!

But traveling is good, I think I will keep doing this for a while, maybe I go home for a short while and repack my bag and then set out again on a new adventure! But I am afraid that if I go back to sweden, I might end up being stuck in the winter, Its not fun to hitch-hike in minus 20 degrees!

Decisions to be made, doubts and confuision. These are the downsides of spontaneus travel! Better just to deal with them than ignore them, try to do what is best instead of what is easier, and try to stay clear on what I want to do, and what others want me to do, so I dont confuse the two. Easily done when mama asks me to come home and see her  =P

No comments:

Post a Comment